New Hope Bible Church began public worship services on April 17, 2005 in the Media Center of the Wahoo Public High School. Pastor Bob and Julie had met with a number of couples prior to beginning worship services. We moved to our present location on September 10, 2006.
Our values as a church family:
1. We seek to share the love of Christ with others and to give witness of His love and grace in our lives (Acts 1:8).
2. We consider it both an honor and a joy to worship Jesus Christ (Psalm 47:1-3).
3. We value learning and applying the truth of Scripture to our daily lives (James 1:22-25).
4. We esteem healthy and growing family relationships and strive to help others experience the same type of family dynamics (Ephesians 5:21 - 6:1).
5. We view it as a privilege to gather together as a church family to help and encourage one another with our words and actions (Hebrews 10:23-25).
6. We take growing in our faith seriously, and stand ready to encourage and help anyone who desires to do the same (2 Peter 1:5-8).
New Hope Bible Church is part of the Berean Fellowship of Churches, which began in Nebraska in 1936. The Berean Fellowship is comprised of more than 50 churches in North America and dozens more in parts of Asia.